(Martin Luther King, Jr.)
Jerome Stone spent the early years of his career inside the criminal justice system: as a prosecutor for the State of Florida. In that role, he handled criminal cases at all levels, from petty theft to murder.
He transitioned into criminal defense and civil litigation when he joined a national law firm, where he began to concentrate on personal injury and wrongful death cases. While there, he often teamed up to work on cases with the attorney who is now his partner.
A lifelong athlete who played football in high school and college, he recently expanded the scope of his practice to include sports and entertainment law, and he has qualified as an NFL and NBA Certified Player Agent.
He also continues to represent defendants in criminal cases, but his primary litigation activity remains in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death.
- Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, J.D.
- Missouri Southern State College, B.S.
- Highland Community College
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court for Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for Southern District of Florida
- Member, Martin County Bar Association
- Certified NFL Agent
- Certified NBA Agent
We pursue Justice. For You.