“Charity begins at home, and justice begins next door.”
Linda Capobianco might be called a triple threat attorney: she’s a Trial Lawyer, with a background in accounting, who is licensed to practice in three states. That’s a powerful combination of factors that makes her a formidable advocate,whether she’s making her case before a judge, in a mediation, or in front of a jury.
Prior to co-founding Stone & Capobianco, she was an associate attorney with a national law firm where she won a number of multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for clients in personal injury, medical malpractice and civil litigation cases.
As a partner in her own law firm since 2002, she works with high net worth and complex divorce cases, but concentrates her practice on personal injury and wrongful death.
- B.B.A., Accounting, Hofstra University
- J.D., Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- North Carolina Bar (2000)
- Florida Bar (1997)
- New York Bar (1995)
- U.S. Federal District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Federal District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Member, Martin County Bar Association
We pursue Justice. For You.